Edmond OK Realtors at Homes by Jarrett Carter can Help You Sell or buy a Home!
It's my passion to help you achieve your goals and have your back during the entire process. Realtor for Oklahoma City, Edmond and Deer Creek. I would be humbled and honored to serve you with any Real Estate needs. For buying a house there is no cost for my services.
I'm with ERA Realty as the Associate Broker and Agent at ERA Courtyard Real Estate. Need to find Edmond Homes for sale or homes in Oklahoma City? I can show you how to find the best ones.
If you are needing to sell a home contact me and ask for my "Ultimate Guide in preparing your home to sell". It has everything you need to put your home out in front of the competition.
Just a few things offered are home staging, drone video, pro websites and more. Call today! I'm not trying to be the TOP agent, I'm trying to be the best at propelling my clients forward toward their goals every single time.
“If you are looking to find real estate in Oklahoma City or Edmond Jarrett knows the area very well.”
“Jarrett's experience in lends to considerable knowledge and understanding of real estate transactions, home construction and myriad issues facing home owners following the close.”
Jarrett was a great agent to work with. My husband and I have bought several homes over the years. Jarrett made the process especially easy because we were moving from Texas to Oklahoma. I would definitely work with him again if the need ever arises!!
Amy and John G.
Why Edmond OK is a Great Place to live!
Check out Edmond Oklahoma
A strong sense of community identity and pride has been grown and nurtured by generations of citizens. Through their caring involvement in local government and civic organizations, Edmond has become a great place to live and one of Oklahoma's outstanding cities. Whether you are a visitor or new resident - you are always welcome here!
11 Reasons To Drop Everything And Move To Edmond OK
Known as the "Crown Jewel of Oklahoma," Edmond recently made the list for Time Money Magazine's Best 50 Places To Live In 2016. They analyzed over 60 factors including taxes, education, health care, jobs and more to determine the best hometowns. Located just north of Oklahoma City it has a population of just over 90,000 residents. Take a look at some of what Edmond has to offer.
1. Edmond was the only city in Oklahoma to make it on the 2016 list. Edmond is known for great education and has one of the top school districts in the state.
2. Arcadia Lake is a beautiful lake that is great for fishing blue catfish, largemouth bass, bluegill, and channel catfish. Plus it's a favorite outdoor spot for residents.
3. The city is also home to The University of Central Oklahoma - one of Oklahoma's fastest-growing colleges and a major employer for the city. Along with UCO, you'll find two other colleges: Herbert W. Armstrong College and Oklahoma Christian University.
4. There are also over 20 stunning parks around town to enjoy the lovely outdoors.
5. And many spots to find a peaceful place to relax.
6. The city is known for beautiful neighborhoods and low commute times.
7. Along with new shopping centers and architecture.
8. Even at night, you can find well-lit areas to dine out or shop.
9. It's also home to the famous Downtown Arts Festival held every year for the last 40 years, showcasing art from over 100 artists across the country.
10. The city also supports local art. From murals to sculptures to stained glass, you'll find unique public art pieces all around town.
11. Downtown is full of charm and is a great spot to enjoy a meal or shop in local boutiques.
See pics at Only in Your State
Top 10 Places to Eat
These restaurants are all locally owned small businesses that have one huge thing in common besides great food, that is their exceptional service and commitment to providing the best experience possible. I have personally been to each one of these Restaurants.