Your best Local Realtor for Deer Creek, Edmond and Oklahoma City. I strive to provide a superior level of professional Real Estate services using modern technology, top customer service and experienced advice for our clients.
I hold the highest form of a Real Estate License in Oklahoma, a Brokers License. This knowledge and experience enables me to better serve my clients with more informed guidance along with a smoother streamlined transaction. With competitive rates for listing your home we use only the latest technology for our online marketing to sell homes. This includes 3D Matterport virtual walkthrough, Drone Video, Drone pictures, Professional photos, Pro property sites, your homes very own website, MLS posted and listed on 250+ websites where the buyers are looking.
- Cancel the Listing Any time. Never get locked into a 6 month contract with an Agent.
- 3D Floor plan by Matterport
- Drone photography
- Premium property websites
- Professional photos
- Optional ERA Sellers Security® Plan. Timing is everything when it comes to selling your home. That’s why we’ve developed a program to provide confidence that the sale of your home will be completed in a timely and efficient manner – or we’ll buy it from you.
- Syndication to hundreds of third party sites where buyers are now looking. To see these top Real Estate tools that we offer in action, view some examples here:
To learn more about selling your home get my “Ultimate Guide in preparing Your Home to Sell” here no obligation- https://homesbyjarrett.com/sell-your-home/
For buyers, start here with getting my FREE MLS app - Click Here to Download
For buyers there is no charge for my services. Call or text today for your no hassle consultation.
Professional Tours Included with Listing
- 4001 St Croix, Edmond, OK 73025 - Sold
- 1317 Narrows Bridge Circle, Edmond, OK 73034 - Sold
- 18 NE 3RD Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 - Sold
- 4567 Crest Mont Ln, Edmond, OK 73025 - Sold
- 6325 Oxnard Street, Edmond, OK 73034 - Sold
- 13737 Plymouth Crossing, Edmond, OK 73013 - Sold
- 4652 Hollycrest Ln, Edmond, OK 73025 - Sold
- 22211 Cedar Farm Road, Edmond, OK 73025 - Sold
- 2600 NW 186th St, Edmond, OK 73012 - Sold
- 2920 Green Canyon Dr, Edmond, OK 73013 - Sold
- 4607 S Division St Guthrie, OK 73044 - Sold
- 8109 Kaden Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73132 - Sold
Drone Video & Viral Marketing Included
Great Google Reviews
“If you are looking to find real estate in Oklahoma City or Edmond Jarrett knows the area very well.”
“Jarrett's experience in lends to considerable knowledge and understanding of real estate transactions, home construction and myriad issues facing home owners following the close.”
Jarrett was a great agent to work with. My husband and I have bought several homes over the years. Jarrett made the process especially easy because we were moving from Texas to Oklahoma. I would definitely work with him again if the need ever arises!!
Amy and John G.
Why Edmond OK is a Great Place to live!
Check out Edmond Oklahoma
A strong sense of community identity and pride has been grown and nurtured by generations of citizens. Through their caring involvement in local government and civic organizations, Edmond has become a great place to live and one of Oklahoma's outstanding cities. Whether you are a visitor or new resident - you are always welcome here!
11 Reasons To Drop Everything And Move To Edmond OK
Known as the "Crown Jewel of Oklahoma," Edmond recently made the list for Time Money Magazine's Best 50 Places To Live In 2016. They analyzed over 60 factors including taxes, education, health care, jobs and more to determine the best hometowns. Located just north of Oklahoma City it has a population of just over 90,000 residents. Take a look at some of what Edmond has to offer.
1. Edmond was the only city in Oklahoma to make it on the 2016 list. Edmond is known for great education and has one of the top school districts in the state.
2. Arcadia Lake is a beautiful lake that is great for fishing blue catfish, largemouth bass, bluegill, and channel catfish. Plus it's a favorite outdoor spot for residents.
3. The city is also home to The University of Central Oklahoma - one of Oklahoma's fastest-growing colleges and a major employer for the city. Along with UCO, you'll find two other colleges: Herbert W. Armstrong College and Oklahoma Christian University.
4. There are also over 20 stunning parks around town to enjoy the lovely outdoors.
5. And many spots to find a peaceful place to relax.
6. The city is known for beautiful neighborhoods and low commute times.
7. Along with new shopping centers and architecture.
8. Even at night, you can find well-lit areas to dine out or shop.
9. It's also home to the famous Downtown Arts Festival held every year for the last 40 years, showcasing art from over 100 artists across the country.
10. The city also supports local art. From murals to sculptures to stained glass, you'll find unique public art pieces all around town.
11. Downtown is full of charm and is a great spot to enjoy a meal or shop in local boutiques.
See pics at Only in Your State
Top 10 Places to Eat
These restaurants are all locally owned small businesses that have one huge thing in common besides great food, that is their exceptional service and commitment to providing the best experience possible. I have personally been to each one of these Restaurants.